Choose these System Enhancements to Improve Air Quality & Save Money
When your heating or cooling system runs dust, pollen, animal dander and more are pulled into your ductwork. Over time, they build up and create a breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes. Turn your HVAC system on and all these contaminants spew out into the air you breathe causing asthma and allergy attacks, respiratory ailments, itchy eyes, sneezing, headaches and throat irritation.
Dirty ductwork also decreases the efficiency of your heating and cooling system by up to 15%.
HB McClure Air Quality duct cleaning, sanitizing and sealing uses state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and registered sanitizing agents to ensure you breathe only healthy indoor air. Our services help protect your family’s health, keep your home clean longer and lower your energy bills.
- Up to one full day of work for most homes
- Our final cost will match our proposal because we inspect the home and the duct work before you hire us. We also don’t have “add on’s” – our proposal is comprehensive.
- Quiet cleaning process
- Very little dust or debris in your home, even from the dirtiest units
- Care is taken with your home and personal items
- A thorough job and attention to detail
- We clean duct trunk-lines and laterals to the supply and return (compare us to others!) plus grilles and registers. We also clean the blower wheel inside your unit to remove airborne particulates.
Research shows that maintaining the proper relative humidity in your home can improve health, and alleviate dry skin,
itchy eyes, sore throats, and sinus headaches. And, a properly humidified home can “feel” warmer than a dry home. HB McClure offers a variety of residential humidifiers to meet your specific needs.
Aprilaire Model 600M Bypass flow-through Humidifier – The Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier is one of the best-performing bypass humidifiers on the market. As a large-capacity unit, the Model 600:
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture than competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of up to 0.70 gallons per hour
Aprilaire Model 700M fan-powered Humidifier – The Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier is a large-capacity powered unit with big humidification performance to match the biggest of homes. The Model 700:
- Has an evaporation capacity of up to 0.75 gallons per hour—among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
Air Purification Systems
Improves your health and helps systems operate at peak efficiency.
Discuss one of the options below with your HB McClure Comfort Consultant.
Media Air Cleaners are MERV-11 whole-house air filtration systems that combine minimum maintenance with maximum air cleaning capacity. A Media Air Cleaner is easily installed into a ducted central heating or air conditioning system by a contractor, and traps damaging particles as small as 1.0 micron including pollen, dust, mold and dander.
UV-Aire In-Duct Air Purifiers are contractor installed germicidal lamps for forced-air heating and cooling systems. These lamps continuously attack airborne mold, bacteria, and viruses as they circulate through your duct work.
Healthy Home Duo is a contractor installed two-stage air purification system. First, a powerful, ultraviolet-C germicidal light kills bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi. Then, a Photo-Reactive Oxidation process transforms odors and VOCs into harmless, odorless water vapor and carbon dioxide.