Founded in 1914, HB McClure is an employee owned mechanical contractor with more than 500 employees and growing. We serve homes and businesses in central and eastern Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, and we are always looking to add more great people to our team.
Benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Ownership – HB McClure is an employee-owned company where employees earn ownership shares that can provide retirement income.
- Team-focused atmosphere
- Insurance offerings:
- Health insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) – optional
- Short- and long-term disability
- Vision and dental coverage – optional
- 401k retirement plan
- Structured bonus program
- Stability of 100+ year company
- One of the region’s 50 fastest growing companies (Central Penn Business Journal)
- Advancement for qualified employees
- Training and apprenticeships
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are welcome to submit applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or disabilities. HB Global supports and conforms to all federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
Employment at Will
Employment at our Company is a voluntary employment-at-will relationship, for no definite period of time. While we hope to have a long and mutually beneficial working relationship together you have the right to terminate your employment relationship without notice for any reason with or without cause at any time, and our Company reserves the right to do the same.