If your gas furnace needs repair and you live in the city of Randallstown or anywhere in Baltimore County, there’s only one HVAC contractor you need to know—HB McClure Home Service Team! With more than 35 years of home heating service and gas furnace repairs in Baltimore, our team is ready and waiting for your call!
- Licensed HVAC contractors in Baltimore County
- Industry trained and certified
- Bonded and insured
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winners 10 years in a row
- Call 717-232-4328 to schedule your gas furnace repair in Baltimore County today!
Baltimore County Furnace Service
We know your home may not have the same make and model as your neighbors, which is why we pride ourselves on being a Baltimore HVAC contractor that provides gas furnace repairs on any make or model, including gas furnaces manufactured by:
- American Standard
- And more!
Signs Your Gas Furnace Needs Repair
Not everyone knows when their furnace should be repaired. Some signs of distress may seem like normal operation to you and your family.
If you notice any of the following signs, call HB McClure Home Service Team for gas furnace repair in Baltimore and its surrounding areas:
- If you turn your unit on and it fails to start, or maintain the proper output, you will need to call a repair professional. You might be tempted to try the repairs yourself, however, when dealing with a gas furnace, you could cause more harm, or possibly endanger yourself and your family.
- A noisy furnace is a furnace in need of repair. All heating and cooling units make some noise, and, once you’ve been in your home for a season, you’ll become accustomed to the noises your gas furnace makes. If you hear any significant change in your unit during operation, you should contact a repair professional.
- If the pilot light goes out frequently, or burns yellow, you should contact a professional right away. A blue flame indicates the ideal blend of gas is powering your furnace. A yellow flame, or a flame that goes out frequently, could be a sign of a much bigger, potentially dangerous, problem with your heating unit. These repairs must be performed by a professional technician.
- Higher than normal heating bills can indicate your gas furnace performance is less than efficient. While each winter season seems to bring with it an increase in utilities, a big jump could be a sign of a furnace in need of repair. It’s time to call a repair professional.
- Your furnace will give off a certain smell when it starts up. This is normal. So are condensation inside your window panes, and occasional drafts. If you notice any changes in these common occurrences when running your gas furnace, contact a heating professional.
- Of course, depending on the age of your furnace, you may need to replace the unit. However, if your furnace is less than 15 years old, you can save yourself a huge investment by addressing the problem before it’s too late, because, let’s face it, Baltimore nights can get downright unbearable when the winter temperatures plunge down into the 20’s and lower!
Request Gas Furnace Repair in Randallstown, Baltimore County & The Surrounding Areas Today!
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Call HB McClure Home Service Team at 717-232-4328 or contact us online to request gas furnace repairs in Baltimore County today!