HB McClure Comfort Agreements cover heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems. Call 717-845-4328.
When you invest in an expensive HVAC system, it makes sense to protect it. One of the best ways to keep your heating, cooling, plumbing, or electrical system safe from failure is to take advantage of an HB McClure Comfort Agreement for York, PA.
With a Comfort Agreement, your preventive maintenance is covered annually. A professional technician will visit your home in York to evaluate your system and make sure that it’s performing at full capacity. Not only will this regular maintenance keep your and your family comfortable in your home, but it can also prevent costly emergencies and replacements.
HB McClure offers multiple plan options to fit your home’s needs.
Base: For heating and cooling systems only. Includes one annual tune-up appointment. Learn more.
Preferred: Includes two annual tune-up visits, which is ideal for combination heating/cooling systems. Learn more.
Premier: This parts/labor protection plan ensures that you won’t pay for the parts or labor for your system’s repairs, so long as they fit the terms of the agreement. Learn more about the conditions and get started.
Our Comfort Agreement plans are flexible, affordable, and more comprehensive than most other local options in York. By investing a Comfort Agreement to maintain the efficiency of your system, you can lower your monthly energy bills while gaining peace of mind.
Additional Comfort Agreement benefits include:
- Extending the life of your equipment.
- Priority response services.
- Transferrable coverage – even if you move, your plan can be transferred to the new owners.
- Price protection from inflation for three years.
- One-year warranty on all parts and equipment installed/replaced as part of the Agreement.
- Earn discounts for future system replacements
- Convenient hassle free monthly auto or yearly payment plans available!
No matter which plan you choose, all Comfort Agreement tune-up visits will include:
- Safety test of all controls
- Verification of thermostat operation
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Measure amp/volts on motors
- Inspect evaporator coil (if accessible), clean as needed
- Inspect blower assembly (if accessible)
- Lubricate moving parts (as needed)
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test condensate drain line
- Clean gas burner assembly (as needed)
- Clean condensate pan (as needed)
- Clean/replace 1” air filter
- Measure temp rise in heating & cooling
- Check ductwork integrity
- Check for signs of corrosion
- Check draft of flue/chimney
- Visual check for refrigerant leaks
- Test refrigerant system
- Replace fuel filter/pump strainer/nozzle
- Clean/check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Vacuum interior of equipment and flue pipe
- Adjust system for proper efficiency
- Perform combustion test to check results
*Not all points of tune up are applicable on all systems.
Learn more about our Comfort Agreement options for York, PA, an area we’ve been servicing for decades. Choose from plans designed for heating/cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems. Call 717-845-4328 to find out more and speak to an HB McClure representative about the best plan for your home.
In the event of a cancellation, no refund will be made on any fraction of the year for any unused portion of this agreement.