We take the health and safety of our homeowners and employees extremely serious and have protocols in place so that we can continue to serve you. We are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials.
We want to continue to be there for you when emergencies happen and have taken steps to ensure the health and safety of your family and our employee-owners.
Our Protocols and Safety Measures
- All our employee-owners participate in daily health screenings. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fears they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they have been in contact with.
- Our technicians practice social distancing, wear disposable shoe covers, masks, and gloves, and sanitize equipment in between each home visit. That includes disinfecting everything from our tools to the steering wheel and door handles of our service vehicles.
- Technicians, as well as our office staff, have been equipped with disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer and have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes.
No-Contact Service Calls
- Allows us to complete calls in your home without having person-to-person contact.
- We also offer no-contact system replacements with the availability of remote quoting.
How it works:
- When you call HB Home Service Team, you will be greeted by a customer care coordinator who will gather all the necessary information and provide you with a date and time for service to be completed.
- Our technicians will call you when they are on their way to your home and will ask you to keep an entryway open for them to enter unaided.
- Once onsite, they will call you again to be sure it is ok to enter your home and confirm that you and your family are separated from the work area.
- They will review the concerns and discuss the plan to complete the service. The tech will then enter the home and begin working.
- The technician will keep you updated throughout the service to be sure you are involved the entire time.
- Once completed, the tech will call you to confirm the work is complete and discuss any questions you may have, review your invoice, and email you a copy for your records.
We encourage our customers to explore air quality products that can help keep their homes healthier — we are currently providing $75 off-air purification systems.
Our promise to you is that we will remain open and are ready to take care of all your home comfort needs. We ask that if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, and you have recently had service, please call us so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.