A heat pump is an HVAC unit that performs both cooling and heating duties. Homeowners that have heat pumps tend to depend on them even more than homeowners who have two separate units to meet their cooling and heating needs (such as a furnace and a central air conditioner). This is because if something goes wrong with your heat pump, both your ability to heat and to cool are compromised.
Here at HB McClure Home Service Team, we offer a wide range of heat pump services. Not only do our technicians have the training, experience, skills and tools required to perform heat pump maintenance and inspections, but they can also repair any problems as well as replace and install new heat pumps.
Heat Pump Replacement in Baltimore County
In addition to installing new heat pumps, we can also safely remove your old heat pump. The following are a few reasons why you might need to have your old heat pump replaced in Baltimore:
- It’s between 10 and 15 years old – Once your heat pump reaches this age, it’s more likely to begin breaking down. But even if it remains in good working order, you may want to consider replacing it at this point since there are much more efficient models currently available.
- It requires constant repairs – If you’ve had to repair it more than a few times over the last couple of years, you might as well just replace it the next time something goes wrong.
Heat Pump Repair in Baltimore County
If there’s something wrong with your heat pump’s operation, you should have it repaired as soon as possible. The following are a few signs that you need heat pump repair in Baltimore, MD:
- It’s doing a poor job heating or cooling – This is usually caused by a refrigerant leak or a faulty refrigerant coil.
- It won’t heat at all – If it’s stopped heating entirely, it could be the result of a failed compressor, a stuck reversing valve or a pressure lock-out.
- Your heating costs have gone up – This usually means that something is causing your heat pump to work less efficiently.
- There’s low airflow – This is usually caused by an issue with the blower fan.
Heat Pump Installation in Baltimore County
We have the ability to install any type of heat pump no matter what brand it’s from. In fact, we will help you choose a heat pump that is suitable for your home to ensure that it functions as effectively and efficiently as possible. We will also make sure that your new heat pump is safely and carefully installed so that nothing is damaged.
Heat Pump Maintenance & Inspections in Baltimore County
It’s a good idea to have your heat pump inspected on a yearly basis to ensure nothing is wrong with it and that it’s performing at its optimal levels. An annual inspection and maintenance service can help prevent problems from developing as well.
Request Service for Baltimore County Heat Pump Services Today
If you are in need of heat pump services in the Randallstown, MD area, then be sure to schedule an appointment with us at HB McClure Home Service Team today. We offer emergency heat pump repair services.