Has the heat pump in your Baltimore County area home stopped working? HB McClure Home Service Team can help! We provide high-quality heat pump repair throughout the Randallstown, MD area for residential and commercial customers.
We offer heat pump repair for most types and brands of heat pumps on the market. Whether your heat pump has stopped working entirely or it simply isn’t working as well as it was when you bought it, call us today! Our heat pump repair technicians can diagnose your system’s problem and get your home’s heat pump back to proper working order—fast.
Fill out our contact form or call us at 717-232-4328 to schedule a heat pump repair diagnostic check!
Signs you Need Heat Pump Repair
Sometimes the need for repair is obvious—like when it stops working—but others can be less obvious. Looking out for warning signs can help you save on heat pump repair by fixing a minor issue before it causes a major problem. The most common problems you should keep an eye out for are:
- Unsatisfactory heating or cooling – if your heat pump isn’t heating as well as it should be, it is likely that your heat pump has a refrigerant leak. Refrigerant coil repair is one of the most common types of heat pump repairs and fortunately, it is a quick and easy fix that can prevent further damage to your system.
- No heat – if your heat pump has stopped heating entirely, there could be a number of issues. This could mean a pressure lock-out, a failed compressor, or a reversing valve that is stuck.
- Low airflow – if your heat pump appears to be moving less air through your home than normal, it’s possible that you have a problem with your blower fan.
- You hear a loud banging sound when your heat cuts off – if this occurs, it is likely that your furnace filters are simply dirty and need to be replaced, but it could be indicative of a more serious problem. If you replace your filters and are still experiencing this problem, you should call for repair services immediately.
- Increased heating costs – if you have noticed an increase in your heating bills, it is possible that your heat pump is becoming less efficient than it was when it was new. It’s also possible that you simply have a defective thermostat.
- Your compressor is frozen – if your heat pump does not sit far enough off the ground, it is possible for your compressor to freeze. This is especially possible if snowfall blocks your drain! If this happens, call HB McClure Home Service Team for fast and reliable heat pump repair services.
Why Choose HB McClure Home Service Team for Heat Pump Repair?
With more than 33 years of local experience in the Randallstown, Maryland area, we know this market and its heating and cooling needs better than anyone. We provide comprehensive heating and cooling solutions including design, installation, and even 24/7 emergency service on all heating, cooling, and plumbing projects. Our heating and cooling professionals are fully trained and certified providing you with installation, repair, and replacement services you can trust. Don’t believe us? We have received the Angie’s List Super Service Awards four years running! Visit our Angie’s List page today to read what our customers have to say about HB McClure Home Service Team service!