We Have You Covered on All Your Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical Systems.
HVAC equipment is expensive, and sometimes it fails at the worst possible time. Our Gold Shield Comfort Agreements are designed to help protect you and your equipment by stopping issues before they start. These preventive maintenance programs renew annually and help keep your system running at peak performance, preventing expensive repairs and costly replacements.
You’ll find our plans to be affordable, flexible, and comprehensive, and every Gold Shield tune-up visit includes our Clean Coil Guarantee to ensure you’re getting the greatest efficiency and comfort from your system. And, if coil cleaning is required at any time throughout your service year, we’ll clean your coils free of charge.
An HB McClure Gold Shield Comfort Agreement provides the preventive maintenance you need for greater peace of mind. And when your system is working at its full potential, you get the added bonus of reduced energy costs.
Why not find out how a simple preventive maintenance plan can help you avoid costly repairs and save money on your utility bills? Our agreements are available for all of our Central Pennsylvania residents in Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle, and the surrounding areas.
An HB McClure Comfort Agreement provides the preventive maintenance you need for better peace of mind. And when your system is working at its full potential, you get the added bonus of reduced energy costs.
Our Comfort Agreements usually cover more than most other area service providers, and you’ll find our plans to be affordable, flexible, and comprehensive. Why not find out how simple preventive maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs and save you money on your utility bills? Our agreements cover all of our central Pennsylvania residents in Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle and the surrounding areas.
Read more about the benefits of an HB McClure Comfort Agreement.
Which HVAC System Comfort Agreement works best for your home?
Download our Premier Coverage Service Conditions sheet for agreement details. With this parts/labor protection plan, HB McClure will cover the parts and labor for repairs to your system for the terms of the agreement. You no longer need to worry about facing large repair bills. Conditions apply. >> Click to begin enrollment.
Comfort Agreement Benefits:
- Reduce energy consumption with scheduled maintenance. Proper adjustments and tune-ups can reduce operating costs up to 20%, and most manufacturers require routine maintenance to maintain warranty coverage.
- Extend the life of your equipment and reduce the likelihood of emergency calls. Correct minor problems before they become major ones.
- Priority service. Receive preferential scheduling should a problem arise.
- Service Fees. Reduced service fees on future repairs of covered equipment.
- Transferrable. If you sell your home, the plan transfers to the new owners. Use this to make your home more marketable.
- Inflation price protection. This year’s agreement cost is guaranteed not to increase for three (3) years from initial enrollment date [with timely renewal].
- Parts/Labor Warranty. Receive a 1 year warranty on parts/labor associated with repairs made to covered equipment.
- Save $$$ on repairs.With Base and Preferred plans, save 10% on repairs to covered systems. Premier plans provide FREE parts and labor for repairs on covered components.
- New replacement system discounts. Earn discounts for future system replacements.
- Hassle Free Auto Renewal. Yearly or convenient monthly payment plans.
- *Clean Coil guarantee. We guarantee optimal efficiency by keeping refrigeration coils cleaned as needed, during the annual tuneup. If coil cleanliness causes a problem throughout the year, we will clean it at no additional charge to you.
All Heating/Cooling System Comfort Agreement tune-up visits include:
- Safety test of all controls
- Verification of thermostat operation
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Measure amp/volts on motors
- Inspect evaporator coil (if accessible), clean as needed
- Inspect condenser coil (if accessible), clean as needed
- Inspect blower assembly (if accessible)
- Lubricate moving parts (as needed)
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test condensate drain line
- Clean gas burner assembly (as needed)
- Clean condensate pan (as needed)
- Clean/replace 1” air filter
- Measure temp rise in heating & cooling
- Check ductwork integrity
- Check for signs of corrosion
- Check draft of flue/chimney
- Visual check for refrigerant leaks
- Test refrigerant system
- Replace fuel filter/pump strainer/nozzle
- Clean/check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Vacuum interior of equipment and flue pipe
- Adjust system for proper efficiency
- Perform combustion test to check results
- Coil cleaning as needed
* Not all points of tune up are applicable on all systems.
In the event of a cancellation, no refund will be made for any unused portion of this agreement.
*Requires system tune-up visit prior to enrollment.
**Requires continued Gold Shield Plus enrollment.
**Clean Coil Guarantee begins after Gold Shield maintenance is performed and for as long as you maintain Gold Shield system coverage. Clean coil guarantee does not cover cleanliness issues caused by dirty duct work, bacterial growth, dryer lint, excess mulch, excess grass clippings, neglecting to change system air filters as needed or not having system air filters in place. If these issues are found HB McClure will offer a solution and Clean Coil Guarantee coverage will begin after the issue is resolved.