When you need a Baltimore County boiler repair specialist that is reliable, on-time, and affordable there’s only one name you need to know—HB McClure Home Service Team! We’ve been servicing repairing furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers in the greater Randallstown area for over 33 years and built a reputation as the best boiler repair experts. As one of the most common heating systems in Maryland, boilers are long-lasting and provide consistent heat throughout your home. But, your boiler may break down from time to time, and when it does, you need a trusted HVAC expert to call.
For boiler repair in the City of Randallstown and throughout Baltimore County, including Towson, Cockeysville, Dundalk, Reisterstown, and beyond, call HB McClure Home Service Team at 717-232-4328 or contact us online.
Our Baltimore County Boiler Repair Services
When you call HB McClure Home Service Team for Baltimore County boiler repair, you’re calling an industry expert.
Our boiler repair services include:
- Boiler noises and vibrations
- Boiler blockages and clogged boiler blocks
- Boiler leaks and cracks
- Radiator leaks
- Boiler tune-ups
We also repair all types of boilers, including:
- Gas boiler repairs
- Electric boiler repairs
- Steam boiler repairs
Signs You Need Boiler Repair in Baltimore County
- Unusual odors – If you notice an odor, of any kind, coming from your vents, or your boiler, it’s necessary to call a professional technician immediately. This could be an indication of a gas leak or a faulty pipe. The odor could also be a sign of a clogged vent.
- Corroded pipes – These are cause for concern as they release sediment which clogs the ductwork and piping of your boiler system and prevent the flow of water necessary to heat your home or business. Frequently, this can be remedied by a professional cleaning or flushing of the system.
- Water leaks – If you notice water around the boiler unit, or the nearby pipes, have your unit serviced immediately. Continued loss of water from your boiler can make it difficult for your unit to maintain the temperature necessary to heat your home. Your repair could be as simple as replacing a pressure valve and end up saving you a bundle in fuel costs.
- Abnormal sounds – All boilers make noises during operation. One season of use and you’ll become familiar with the song your boiler sings. If you notice unusual sounds such as whistling, loud clanging, or anything out of the ordinary, it could be an indication that one or more of your boiler’s components isn’t working correctly. You need to call a service technician and set an appointment before your boiler shuts down completely.
- Hissing – If you notice a hissing coming from your unit it’s imperative that you call a service professional right away. Hissing is a sign of iron or sludge deposits which cause problems with your water distribution. If the distribution of water is uneven, your unit will work overtime to operate, which can cause your boiler to overheat and shut down, resulting in costly repairs. Save yourself money and headaches and have the hissing addressed before it turns into a bigger problem.
Why Call HB McClure Home Service Team?
Simply put, we’re one of the best plumbing, heating, and cooling companies in the Randallstown area. No job is too big or too small for us. Don’t hesitate to call for an emergency boiler repair, a full system inspection and tune-up, or replacement of your heating, cooling, or plumbing system. We approach each and every job with the expertise and care you crave.
Request Boiler Repair in Baltimore County from HB McClure Home Service Team
If your boiler is broken or not working properly, the team at HB McClure Home Service Team can help. We provide 24-hour boiler repairs in Randallstown and the surrounding areas. With over 33 years of experience in the HVAC and plumbing industries, we have the knowledge, tools, and expertise to get your heating system back up and running efficiently and effectively.