We Have You Covered on All Your Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical Systems.
It’s always better to be prepared. HVAC equipment is expensive and sometimes it fails at the worst possible time. Be ready for new system replacements and costly repairs with an HB McClure Comfort Agreement.
Our Comfort Agreements are designed to help protect you by stopping issues before they start. These preventive maintenance programs renew annually and help keep your system running at peak performance, preventing expensive repairs and replacements.
An HB McClure Comfort Agreement provides the preventive maintenance you need for better peace of mind. And when your system is working at its full potential, you get the added bonus of reduced energy costs.
Our Comfort Agreements usually cover more than most other area service providers, and you’ll find our plans to be affordable, flexible, and comprehensive. Why not find out how simple preventive maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs and save you money on your utility bills? Our agreements cover all of our central Pennsylvania residents in Harrisburg, Hershey & Carlisle and the surrounding areas.
Read more about the benefits of an HB McClure Comfort Agreement.
Which HVAC System Comfort Agreement works best for your home?
Download our Premier Coverage Service Conditions sheet for agreement details. With this parts/labor protection plan, HB McClure will cover the parts and labor for repairs to your system for the terms of the agreement. You no longer need to worry about facing large repair bills. Conditions apply. >> Click to begin enrollment.
Comfort Agreement Benefits:
- Reduce energy consumption with scheduled maintenance. Proper adjustments and tune ups can reduce operating costs up to 20% and most manufacturers require routine maintenance to maintain warranty coverage.
- Extend the life of your equipment and reduce the likelihood of emergency calls. Correct minor problems before they become major ones.
- Priority service. Receive preferential scheduling benefits should a problem arise.
- Service Fees. Reduced service fees on future repairs of covered equipment.
- Transferrable. If you sell your home, the plan transfers to the new owners. Use this to make your home more marketable.
- Inflation price protection. This year’s agreement cost is guaranteed not to increase for three (3) years from initial enrollment date [with timely renewal].
- Receive One (1) Year Warranty on parts/labor associated with repairs made to covered equipment.
- Save $$$ on repairs.With Base and Preferred plans, save 10% on repairs to covered systems. Premier plans provide FREE parts and labor for repairs on covered components.
- New replacement system discounts. Earn discounts for future system replacements.
All Heating/Cooling System Comfort Agreement tune-up visits include:
- Safety test of all controls
- Verification of thermostat operation
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Measure amp/volts on motors
- Inspect evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Inspect blower assembly (if accessible)
- Lubricate moving parts (as needed)
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test condensate drain line
- Clean gas burner assembly (as needed)
- Clean condensate pan (as needed)
- Treat condensate pan w/ anti-fungal agent
- Clean/replace 1” air filter
- Measure temp rise in heating & cooling
- Check ductwork integrity
- Check for signs of corrosion
- Check draft of flue/chimney
- Visual check for refrigerant leaks
- Test refrigerant system
- Replace fuel filter/pump strainer/nozzle
- Clean/check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Vacuum interior of equipment and flue pipe
- Adjust system for proper efficiency
- Perform combustion test to check results
In the event of a cancellation, no refund will be made on any fraction of the year for any unused portion of this agreement.
*Requires system tune-up visit prior to enrollment.
**Requires continued Gold Shield Plus enrollment.